I thought I’d list some good news here. Hard to see it through the haze of bad news lately.
- COVID death rates per cases are dropping! Looks like some combination of (1) more effective treatment protocols, (2) possible virus mutation, and/or (3) it’s already burned through a lot of the most vulnerable population.
- A lot of us are getting to go to church, in person, at least on a regular basis if not at the frequency we might desire.
- An antidote to news channels who hype you up has been found! Turn it off.
- Laughter is still free.
- Despite all of the race-baiting, most of us who live in racially diverse neighborhoods are living peaceful lives, still being friendly and helpful to each other. [All of my immediate neighbors are black, Hispanic, or Asian.] May it continue!
- God is still God and nothing can change that.
- Every day is a new day and a fresh start.
- You are in complete control of your own words, actions, and outlook. Choose to say kind things, live out the Beatitudes, and see the good in people, and your experience of the world will change immensely. No one is stopping you!
This is all good news! And the great thing is, the more you look for good news and expect to find it, the more you will find. Here’s to a great day!