This fall/Christmas I made a few new sweaters for the little ones. The teal/red one started to be for Mittens but I miscalculated so it was modified to fit Moppet. Then I made a replacement sweater for Mittens in yellows. I made the matching hat an earflap, tie-under-the-chin style because she won’t keep hats on and it was very windy at the beach. I don’t have enough yarn to make Moppet a matching hat. I may get more yarn or I may see if I have coordinating yarn in my stash.
The pattern for the earflap hat is here. For the sweaters I followed a basic raglan sleeve sweater pattern with integrated buttonholes, and just varied the cuffs.