I had to learn how to do increases (m1) for this project. It was very difficult at first and I couldn’t go a stitch without staring at the directions, but I’ve got the hang of it now.
I ordered this yarn when I was expecting Innocent, thinking I would crochet some soakers out of it since it was 100% wool. Well, I did make two soakers a month or so ago using the natural color, but I decided to do a green stripe (the pattern calls for stripes) and then if I had enough make a matching hat and booties (perhaps even longies if there’s more than I’m thinking there will be).
I’ve read and read as usual, but this is what’s currently on top of my nightstand stack: Mansfield Park. I’ve read this copy almost to death. Edmund can be so aggravating. It really gets under my skin when he starts all this rationalizing stuff. Thank heavens he escapes in the end, but frankly not due to his own merit. *eye roll*