1. Proponents of evolution (macro-evolution) try to teach that we are all descended from sludge. That we are no more than animals. That humans are less deserving than animals (or even plants) to live.
2. Proponents of “sexual and reproductive freedom” try to tell us that we are no better than animals. That we are not capable of rising above our passions.
3. Proponents of abortion try to tell us that human life is disposable. That until you take a breath (and some even say after that) that you do not deserve to live. That you are no more than a mass of cells.
4. Proponents of euthanasia try to tell us that human life is disposable. That if you are not a “productive” member of society you do not deserve to live.
5. People suffering from depression and other mental disorders well know the little voice in their heads that tells them they are worthless, that they do not deserve to live.