- When you see “children’s book”, what comes to mind first?
- Who is funnier: Buggs Bunny or Moe, Larry and Curly?
- Name a form of music or artist you can’t believe you ever used to like.
- Name a fashion fad you fell for in middle school.
- What do you call a car that sweeps past you on the interstate?
- Have you ever been anywhere with two different shoes on?
- Do you have a local accent? Does it match your current location?
I’m tagging seven people to match the seven questions. From all different circles they are:
And now, my own answers:
1. The Velveteen Rabbit
2. Buggs Bunny
3. Christian Pop
4. the “big shirt” over leggings
5. a minesweeper
6. yes, sadly, and it was one pump and one heel, albeit both black
7. Kind of and kind of
Feel free to annoy your friends by tagging them!!