Alternate uses for medicine cups:
- Accumulate them as you buy medicine so when you have several children sick at the same time you don’t have to keep stopping and washing them (not an alternate use, but a good tip).
- Use to measure things like vanilla rather than getting out multiple measuring spoons (plus, it doesn’t spill as easily)
- Cover with fabric or paper, turn upside down and use for a dollhouse lamp shade.
- Use the sharper-edged ones to cut out tiny cookies for doll tea parties.
- Put in your “craft box” and let your children decide what to do with them. They will always find something.
Any other uses?