Do you have this problem?
1. You read something so funny that you snort milk out of your nose.
2. You decide to let people know about the milk.
3. You type a comment.
4. You hit “publish”.
5. You are taken to the sign-on screen.
6. You curse under your breath.
7. You type everything out and hit “sign in”.
8. You notice that on the comment page you’ve suddenly lost your identity and henceforth all shall call you “anonymous.”
9. You figure, what the heck – I’ll just sign the comment (do so) and hit “publish”.
10. You are taken to the sign-on screen.
11. You curse audibly.
12. See #7
13. See #8
14. Repeat until your brain leaks out of your left ear.
15. You say something nasty and viciously close the window.
16. The person who wrote the post wonders why no one found it funny.
Well, I can’t fix the root problem (Blogger? Hello??), but I can tell you how to get off the merry-go-round from Hell. When you get to step #7, before you hit “sign in”, UNCLICK the little box that says “keep me signed in”. THEN hit “sign in”. When you are taken back to the comment page you will see your identity is intact and you will be able to continue publishing the comment. If you are initially hitting publish and nothing is happening, hit preview and/or publish until you are taken to the sign-on screen. It may take 2 or 3 times.
Hope this helps!!