2. Legos have taken over the house. At night, it behooves me to slither* across the floor rather than walk, especially if I have to go into one of the children’s rooms. Yes, I’ve learned this the hard way. It doesn’t matter if the floor looks clean at bedtime, you know there’s always one tiny grey lego out there with your name on it. Kind of the way your floor looks immaculate until your 7 month old scoots across it at the speed of light to retrieve a dropped cheerio seen at a distance of 15 feet.
3. Everything, well almost, is blooming! I haven’t actually gone out to take pictures yet, but I will soon. The weather has been so warm that things just popped out seemingly overnight. The azaleas are going to be gorgeous this year. As usual.
4. I’m working on something using the angora/silk/bamboo yarn. It’s delicious. The drape is out of this world. When it’s done I’ll put up pictures of it.
5. A couple weeks ago Father got a non-motorized lawn mower. To be honest, it doesn’t cut in the same way that a motorized one does (duh) but it’s so nice to be able to smell cut grass and not smell exhaust. The sound is significantly reduced as well. It’s pretty neat. Even the older girls have been able to use it (with supervision).
6. My father will be having a procedure done this Friday. Please keep him in your prayers.
*Every time I do this I remember my grandmother hollering from the shore, “Drag your feet!” when we were out in the surf. That way you’d just bump into a stingray on the bottom which would (hopefully) encourage it to swim off, instead of coming down squarely upon it which would encourage it to stab its stinger into your leg. This kind of sticks with you. Especially when you watch someone step on one.