2. Wheat Thins and cream cheese don’t make the most nutritious lunch. But it’s good.
3. Ever notice how worry makes you cold? I think grief does this too. I wonder why…
4. Speaking of cold, it was cloudy and cool all day today. All I wanted to do was curl up, reread That Hideous Strength (or the Hobbit) and go to sleep. Sadly, the house can’t run by itself.
5. Turning aside from cold for a moment, Liberty Biberty (in Australia) had a delicious post (literally) about her daughter’s tea party. The pictures were precious. Just looking at little girls in sundresses makes me long for warmer weather (and I know I really can’t complain when the high Saturday was 70 – thbthbth!).
6. Ginger looked at a miniature Eiffel Tower our friends brought back from France for us and said, “Look. It’s a statue of Paris.” (He got it right a minute later.)
7. I am in a total creative rut. Absolutely. Anyone got any inspiration?